A part of rewards program, the ReMinder app provides opportunities for a user to be a smart and environmentally friendly consumer while earning incentives points and discounts toward future purchases.
The ReMinder app guides a user how to reduce, reuse and recycle products a user have purchased at a store much like the Safeway and Target's rewards programs. Through membership program, purchased items will be automatically populated in the current product list for a user to learn most effective ways to reduce, reuse and recycle them.
– Smart Recycle Icon: indicates which products can or can't be recycled
– How to recycle purchased products that are on the queue list
– Keep track of purchased items to recycle
– Earn recycling incentive & discount points
– Track materials usage: by time of the day, week and month
– Tips & resources on how to reduce through product suggestions
– Tips & resources on how to reuse products through pinterest DIY projects
– Locate nearby recycling facilities
– Set a recycling schedule & reminder
– Connect and share with friends through social network
Tryout this app on your phone:
(Type text above on your mobile browser. Case sensitive.)
1. ReMinder app:
Users will be reminded how to reduce, reuse and recycle products they have purchased while earning incentives points and discounts towards future purchases. Through membership program, purchased products will be automatically populated in the current product list.
3. Recycling bins:
ReMinder app will assist users with correct recycling information to recycle used product materials into correct bins. And then, users can deposit them into a store for rewards and incentive points toward next purchases.
• Paper | Plastic | Metal | Glass
• Folds flat for easy storage & portability
Here are samples of how an user can recycle, view progress and add new items. Click a link below to tryout the app online or type it in your mobile browser.
[ RECYCLING ]
Recycling Archer Farms container into two separate bins to earn rewards.
[ PROGRESS OVERVIEW ]
+ Recycling progress
+ Items to recycle
+ Recycled vs. raw material
+ Progress by materials